Classy's Trial Senior Guard Application

Classy_

Should Classy get Trial Senior Guard?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Classy get Trial Senior Guard?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name? Royal Guard VII Classy

What is your in-game rank? VII

Are you in either Shadow Guard or Saber Guard? Neither yet.

How long have you been in Royal Guard? Since 10/7/2023

Permissions? (REQUIRED: You must receive permission from 2 Lore Senior Guard+ to apply for officer} Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede and Centurion Guard Zabuza

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words]
    I enjoy seeing engaged Royal Guard personnel who take ownership that belongs to their work as well as display initiative. I have the desire to set an example for prospective Cadets and NCOs who aspire to exist as or surpass me. Because the Royal Guard is now my family, I am going to treat every member with the same respect and decency that they will show me. I will listen to orders as well as be able to convey them to Enlisted and NCOS. I want to encourage up-and-coming NCOs and Senior NCOs to always strive to be better. For them to strive to make Royal Guard grow even through the difficulty of finding those who want to join. It is a difficult challenge that we all have to overcome but it is also a difficult battalion to be in. We are different yet we all go through it together and show others that Royal Guard gets through it in the end. 

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words]
    I want to challenge myself, seeing how far I can go to fulfill my responsibilities on the server. I want to ensure all new Cadets are given a chance to join the Royal Guard and encourage others to join both the server and battalion. I want to grow it and become as significant, if not larger, than the rest of the battalions. I will make sure to always make sure that in meetings, everyone has their voice on opinions or suggestions. And to make sure those wishing to exchange my place in the future have a model to mirror or be better than. 

How many strikes do you have? Zero. 

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain)
Yes, I am a 2LT in Royal Guards and I have been an Officer in another server for at least 3 months.

What Qualifications could you bring to the Royal Guard Officer Team? 
    Leading Royal Guard, giving Cadets and NCOs tasks when they can not find something to do, and listening to them if they feel as if their voice will not be heard or become misunderstood.

Do you understand that the officer corps is a serious commitment with a lot of responsibilities (Including but not limited to: handing out Promotions and Punishments, and required attendance to the weekly meeting)? Yes.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion). Yes.

• Like 1

Current: 69th Battalion COL | Admin 

17 hours ago, Mars. said:

+ Support

- Experience

- Detailed

- Active

Very active
Regularly does trainings to keep RG entertained and perfect their skills
Very helpful to new RG
Officer Material for sure

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

19 hours ago, Mars. said:

+ Support

- Experience

- Detailed

- Active

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• zypnic locked this topic