Falcon's Senior Moderator Application - Accepted

Falcons

What is your in-game name?: SL Falcon

What is your steam name?: [GL] Falcon

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:47907104

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): I've been playing this game since I was in 4th grade, I'm 25 now... Yeah I've been around the block for a minute, everything from managing a community with hundreds of players to a moderator like on PoliceRP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): April/May 2023

What date did you make your forums account? - July 3rd, 2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? - Platinum / Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) - 1, image.thumb.png.4ed6ea07aba81f0b24f8316005caa5b6.png

What rank are you applying for? - Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? - Negative

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Ganta, Russtime, Scor

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) - I'm going to be brutally honest, I've been playing Gmod so damn long 90% of any server's rules are common sense to me now. I'm going to say something that might get me in trouble here, but like I just said, the rules are so common, I've looked at the MOTD once, and that was to check Tow Truck Driver rules when I bought the job. Not only is my goal Senior Admin so I can stop switching to the admin job and having the ticket taken by someone else, making me waste the time and hop back on my CC, but like I've said before, I've been playing this game a looooong time, I'm fairly alright with handling staff sits; from a calm sit with a regular player to cracking the whip on minges, I can handle them. Out of ALL the tickets I've taken so far, I think only 2 of them were headscratchers that I've asked for assistance on, but other than that, piece of cake.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Well I usually try talking over them, and if that doesn't work within 2 seconds, I gag them and tell them to listen up because if they had any shred of a hope that they would take the server seriously, that their chances were on thin ice. If they have no warns and were just trollin about I'd give them a warn for MRDM, but inform them that again, if they thought about playing the server for real and not minging, that their window would close the next time they MRDM because I'd request a ban if it were to happen a 2nd time.

+Support His really helpful and nice when ever I have had a question and is generally just a good staff member. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png