The long awaited grappling hook addon

DT CMDR AX4

Should this be added  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added

• Yes, Please explain why
    • No, Please explain why

What do you want to see?: I would like to see a grappling hook implemented into the server.

Why should we add it?: This add on has been long awaited and has been wanted but we have never had a reason to add it till now. This add on can not only make many battalions jobs easier but also funner and will allow for more marksman ship and ETC. This would be great to use on Lothal as there's multiple hills and high places inaccessible  to most unless you have a grapple hook or jetpack.

What are the advantages of having this?:If this grapple hook were to be added it would add a lot more to rp. If this were to be added it would make getting around the map a lot easier and a lot less annoying. Currently in order to get to tower you need to have a jetpack or you need to teleport to outskirts other then that there's no way to get up there besides climbing up a hill or traveling extremely far. This grapple hook will be very beneficial to battalions with snipers. This will allow for more overwatch to be done.

Who is it mainly for?: This suggestion is mainly for battalions with snipers or who focus on overwatch. 

Links to any content:https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/hat-s-hook

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+support

- add's something for some battalions to enjoy

- the new map is big, this could help with maneuverability 

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 11/2/2023 at 11:24 PM, clarence said:

+support

Current: Ω OSLD CPT 1309 Niner Skirata

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2023 at 8:24 PM, clarence said:

+support

Somthing i was going to ask for. as i found mainly on lothal i cant get overwatch anymore as i cant get on top of buildings.
i am a scout overwatch and sniping are thier only two things.