7 members have voted

1. 1. should donnt get staff

• Yes
    • no cause i dont like donny

What is your in-game name?: Donny

What is your steam name?: Ryan2543

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:186975136 

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): ryan2543

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yeah ive been a part of several small servers and had to deal with all sorts of bullshit

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) some time back in 2019 i think early summer

What date did you make your forums account? some time back in 2019

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 27

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold

Are you a staff member in another community? no

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: Arizona so my timezone changes (its fucked i can explain if need)

What rank are you applying for? any staff postion but i will gladly take super admin (this is a joke im going for Tmod (dont ban me curtis))

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) well with my long long time playing gmod and being a part of this server off and on i've seen how rapidly things can change. i was once on when this server had 100+ people a day and there's 4 staff members in every branch. but with school starting and people giving up on this game our numbers have dwindled and i want to bring that back to life. i've seen several days where staff tickets pile up and no staff is on or there is staff and just no one wants to take them. i'm here to change that. iv'e been on gmod for well over 8k hours and i've been staff everywhere. i know most of the motd like the back of my hand and i can explain rules and what they mean to people who never new it existed. and i want to bring that back to where we have trustworthy and reliable staff

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are assessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would gag and mute them so they wouldnt cause any more issues. i would than speak with them and say that no matter what they are getting in trouble so we can speak out this like adults or ill just ban them

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? i would move the people away from each other and if need be gag the louder ones. id then say openly that we are here to fix the issue and if this keeps happening i was just going to make a decision for all of them if they like it or not

+Support
Been around for some time.
Active
Nice Guy

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

• Head Admin

+ Support

Seems to have good intentions with staff

Decent app

Very helpful and interactive in TeamSpeak

However, no proof of warns as of currently

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor

• Head Admin

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team