FearRP Rule tweak suggestion (Solo player Vs Player FearRP Rule) - Denied

ColeSoft Grey

It poll time  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should a Solo gov be able to put a solo Crim under FearRP like the crim can do to the gov?

• Yus
    • Nah

What you want to see? - A change to FearRP rules to allow Solo Officers to place solo criminals under fearRP for an arrest.

Why should we add it? - Balance fairness for Gov and Crim

What are the advantages of having this? -
The Current FearRP rule - Players, or groups of players, may not be put under FearRP unless they are outnumbered by the opposing group.

The flaw I see here is if a Police Officer in any department is alone on the server or alone due to no available resources (More than likely in later hours} will be unable to effect an Arrest under a FearRP bases especially against an experienced player who can simply ignore the alone officer and keep going (Like in a car or dragging a kidnapped player) or pull out the widowmaker and do as the name implies. While the officer may deploy their taser and attempt with that, that leaves the officer open to the "dont bring a taser to a gunfight" problem. I Understand that this isnt an issue for experianced players but for newer players it could drive them away. I dont think its fair to Gov when a Solo Criminal may but a solo Gov under FearRP for a Mug or Kidnap but at the same time a Solo Gov may not place a solo crim under fearRP for an arrest. 

This is what I personally think and isnt necessarily a huge issue but I thought Id suggest it. 

Who is it mainly for? - All Government jobs

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

+support
pretty sure by rule they can but its not specifically outlined, most people believe you can, while others believe you cant. regardless i give this my support as it should have been outlined from the beginning

ive had a situation in the past where i was told that someone doesnt have to submit to a solo gov while others say that you do have to

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

+Support 

I'm just gonna be honest with this but no one actually knows what can be fearrp and what isn't as we have no strict guideline since yes a criminal can some how solo fearRP a gov dude but not the other way. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png