Locus' Map Change suggestion - Denied

[GL] Locus

What you want to see? -  I would like to see us change to a different map maybe rockford maybe truenorth maybe an older GL map that we havn't used in years??

Why should we add it? -  Because I've talked to people and alot of us are starting to get fairly bored of this map doing the same beat all the time which has lead to many people not really doing much.

What are the advantages of having this? - Could boost player count and would allow for RP in a different setting instead of us doing the exact same thing and pursuits being the same old boring circles. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone who plays PRP in GL.

Links to any content -  N/A as we have our own rockford verisons. Although going back to the HWY map for a while might be cool if it works with the new servers. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

i think instead of a map change now we implement a map rotation for every 3 months or so, that way its always fresh feeling and if we really wanna change maps earlier than 3 months its a simple suggestion

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

On 10/26/2023 at 12:56 AM, Antonio said:

+Support

I am one of the people who got bored of this map fairly quickly. It is a good map, but others, in my opinion are much better like True North or Rockford, or as others said we could do map rotations.

Go back to OG rockford

On 10/26/2023 at 8:40 PM, Aaron Faustin said:

+/- Support. I would agree with a 6 month rotation but i would also like to see certain changes/additions/improvements to our existing maps to extend their life of enjoyment. Like repurposing areas of a map that arent used.

+ Support

As much of a great map Great Lakeside is, it lacks replayability and is just boring in general after a while.

There is a reason that Rockford is one of the most requested maps to go back to. There is so much to do that it nearly never gets boring.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

• 3 weeks later...