911 Suggestion - Denied

Aaron Faustin

-/+ Support More leaning towarads + 

If I had to be honest this cad is a cool idea but I prefer the old cad we had better as it was more feature rich than this current cad is with having a GPS in the old one and a system that worked mean while I've noticed many police unable to even run ids. 

I believe that if they added more features people might actually check the cad to even respond to the 911 calls to start with. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2023 at 4:31 PM, [GL] Locus said:

If I had to be honest this cad is a cool idea but I prefer the old cad we had better as it was more feature rich than this current cad is with having a GPS in the old one and a system that worked mean while I've noticed many police unable to even run ids. 

I believe that if they added more features people might actually check the cad to even respond to the 911 calls to start with. 

On 10/22/2023 at 2:31 AM, [GL] Locus said:

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2023 at 2:31 AM, [GL] Locus said:

This system we currently are using is entirely custom. We can add whatever features you guys would like, however removing features from it and putting them else where will make it used even less. I'd say try suggesting things that are going to drive more use to it, and things you'd like to see within the system, rather then asking for things to be removed from it.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC