Randolf unban appeal- Accepted

Randolf

Steam Name: Randolf

Ingame Name: unsure

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:64278042

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Deputy Sheriff Will 1k-8

Reason for Ban: alt threats

Dispute: This happened about a year or two ago, maybe even longer. I'm assuming I made an alt threat. I'm sorry about this. I don't know why I did it or remember the situation really at all. I would like another chance, please.

-support. I remember this sit. I was still a staff member. You were being very aggressive/ hostile to me and a few other staff. You threatened to come back and alt account after getting jailed.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

We’re u not named “Taxi Randolf” ?

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

dude you are legitimately asking me what my name was on a gmod server 2+ years ago? I have no idea

You are are randomly commenting on this saying you remember this when it was 2 years ago then asking me what my rp name. seems kind of odd I don't even remember this situation much myself 

• Head Admin

Accepted

I must point out that you are currently sitting at 39 warnings for PoliceRP. Given the time that has past since the ban was initially issued, I will allow you to come back.

Upon receiving your 40th warn, the server will automatically issue a permanent and non-appealable ban. I suggest you tread VERY carefully and adhere as best you can to the rules.

image.png

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed