Update to the Current Compass

DT CMDR AX4

Do you agree the compass should be moved?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree the compass should be moved?

• Yes, Please explain why
    • No, Please explain why

What do you want to see?: I would like to see the compass moved to a better spot whether that be at the top or in the top right 

Why should we add it?:Currently the top part of the compass gets cut off if someone speaks in game rendering it completely useless for battle comms due to the fact it not being visible half the time.

What are the advantages of having this?:It will help increase the usage of said compass the main reason people aren't using it is due to its lack of size and the placement of it.

Who is it mainly for?:Everyone 

Links to any content: Currently already in the server

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

On 10/6/2023 at 7:46 PM, Drago said:

+support

We cant see the compass when someone talks its blocked off I think it would be best in the top right as the top m8dle has stuff apear over it.

| ImperialRP |

Current | Senior Commander | Lead Admin | Forums Diplomat | ImperialRP JMT

On 10/6/2023 at 10:46 AM, Drago said:

+support

We cant see the compass when someone talks its blocked off I think it would be best in the top right as the top m8dle has stuff apear over it.

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2023 at 9:20 PM, Salt Salamander said:

+Support
Being able to callout Snipers, Rebel Elites, Casualties, Structures etc. would go crazy and be made so much easier if it was literally anywhere other then where it is

Somthing ive also noticed and would like. Perhaps due to monitor ratio the entire compas is covered for me when anyone talks. Ive told people to just use left and right cause the compas is useless if i cant read it or havent memorized it.

On 10/24/2023 at 10:20 PM, Salt Salamander said:

+Support
Being able to callout Snipers, Rebel Elites, Casualties, Structures etc. would go crazy and be made so much easier if it was literally anywhere other then where it is

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770