Fred's SF Vice Marshal App

Engi_Gaming

Should I become the Vice Marshall?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become the Vice Marshall?

• Yes
    • No

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : My IGN is Fred.

2. What Regiment are you applying for? The StarFighter Battalion.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a commander of the Star Fighter branch because I'm passionate about leading and guiding others towards success. I am eager to contribute to the team's goals, and I understand the importance of coordinating players' efforts, setting objectives, and ensuring that the branch as a whole is working towards a common goal. As a commander, I would strive to lead by example and provide a supportive and constructive environment for the branch's members. I am committed to upholding the highest standards of excellence, and I understand the importance of maintaining a high level of professionalism and ethical behavior. I believe that being a commander is not just about having the right skills and experience but also about having a passion for leading and guiding others towards success. I am excited about the opportunity to guide and mentor the Star Fighter branch's players, and I am eager to contribute to the team's goals and success.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Over 1000 hours on stretched over 3 years.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to guide, lead, and manage a group of players towards the branch's goals. They are responsible for coordinating the players' efforts, setting objectives, and ensuring that the branch as a whole is working towards a common goal. Commanders should work closely with their players to identify strengths, weaknesses, and areas for improvement and develop a plan to achieve the branch's goals. Through effective communication and support, commanders should work to create a positive and inclusive environment where players feel valued and motivated to work towards the branch's goals. As a commander, I would prioritize player feedback and work closely with my players to identify areas for improvement and ways to achieve the branch's goals. I would also work to provide a supportive and constructive environment for players to learn and grow, both as individuals and as part of the Star Fighter branch. By leading by example and providing a positive and inclusive environment, I believe that I can help the Special Forces branch to succeed and fulfill its mission.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
I believe that I have the necessary skills and experience to lead the Star Fighter branch towards success. I have a proven track record of managing teams and projects, and I am passionate about leading and guiding others towards success. I believe that my communication skills, commitment to excellence, and dedication to maintaining a high level of professionalism and ethical behavior make me a valuable asset to the team.

As a commander, I am committed to upholding the highest standards of excellence, and I understand the importance of maintaining a high level of professionalism and ethical behavior. I understand that trust is earned, and I am eager to prove my trustworthiness to the team through my actions and results.

I am confident in my ability to guide and mentor others and believe that I can help the Starfighter branch to achieve its goals and fulfill its mission. I am eager to work diligently and effectively towards these goals, and I am confident in my ability to lead the team towards success. I believe that my passion for leadership, commitment to excellence and professionalism, and dedication to fulfilling the team's goals make me a valuable leader for the Star Fighter branch.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Weekdays 2 - 9 weekends All day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None.

Edited by Engi_Gaming
  • Like 1

Current: Shock PVT Fred

EX: DT 1SGT XB3, SF Vice Marshall Fred, Apprentice Fred, Support Team, Forums Diplomat, GM0 Fred, Admin.

• Engi_Gaming changed the title to Fred's SF Vice Marshal App
On 10/5/2023 at 2:42 PM, Clanky said:

Massive + Support

- Definitely most passionate SF member I know

- Tons of server experience including leadership experience

- Detailed S-tier app

Current: Ω OSLD HS LTCOL 1309 Niner Skirata

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB:IA Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

+ Support

-Good App

-Active

-Knows his stuff.

Current: Commander Boss | Muscle I Sigma - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch, SF Wing Commander Ubbel, SFC Maroon, 1LT Darman, Major Niner, Shock SPC Tadpole, 501st ARC CPL x2, DT PFC IO7, IQ Apprentice III, RG CDT III, Last Ever Demo Overseer, First ever Hazmat Overseer.

• Harr y locked this topic