Fred's SF Vice Marshal App

Engi_Gaming

Should I become the Vice Marshall?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become the Vice Marshall?

• Yes
    • No

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : My IGN is Fred.

2. What Regiment are you applying for? The StarFighter Battalion.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a commander of the Star Fighter branch because I'm passionate about leading and guiding others towards success. I am eager to contribute to the team's goals, and I understand the importance of coordinating players' efforts, setting objectives, and ensuring that the branch as a whole is working towards a common goal. As a commander, I would strive to lead by example and provide a supportive and constructive environment for the branch's members. I am committed to upholding the highest standards of excellence, and I understand the importance of maintaining a high level of professionalism and ethical behavior. I believe that being a commander is not just about having the right skills and experience but also about having a passion for leading and guiding others towards success. I am excited about the opportunity to guide and mentor the Star Fighter branch's players, and I am eager to contribute to the team's goals and success.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Over 1000 hours on stretched over 3 years.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to guide, lead, and manage a group of players towards the branch's goals. They are responsible for coordinating the players' efforts, setting objectives, and ensuring that the branch as a whole is working towards a common goal. Commanders should work closely with their players to identify strengths, weaknesses, and areas for improvement and develop a plan to achieve the branch's goals. Through effective communication and support, commanders should work to create a positive and inclusive environment where players feel valued and motivated to work towards the branch's goals. As a commander, I would prioritize player feedback and work closely with my players to identify areas for improvement and ways to achieve the branch's goals. I would also work to provide a supportive and constructive environment for players to learn and grow, both as individuals and as part of the Star Fighter branch. By leading by example and providing a positive and inclusive environment, I believe that I can help the Special Forces branch to succeed and fulfill its mission.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
I believe that I have the necessary skills and experience to lead the Star Fighter branch towards success. I have a proven track record of managing teams and projects, and I am passionate about leading and guiding others towards success. I believe that my communication skills, commitment to excellence, and dedication to maintaining a high level of professionalism and ethical behavior make me a valuable asset to the team.

As a commander, I am committed to upholding the highest standards of excellence, and I understand the importance of maintaining a high level of professionalism and ethical behavior. I understand that trust is earned, and I am eager to prove my trustworthiness to the team through my actions and results.

I am confident in my ability to guide and mentor others and believe that I can help the Starfighter branch to achieve its goals and fulfill its mission. I am eager to work diligently and effectively towards these goals, and I am confident in my ability to lead the team towards success. I believe that my passion for leadership, commitment to excellence and professionalism, and dedication to fulfilling the team's goals make me a valuable leader for the Star Fighter branch.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Weekdays 2 - 9 weekends All day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None.

Edited by Engi_Gaming
  • Like 1

Current: Shock PVT Fred

EX: DT 1SGT XB3, SF Vice Marshall Fred, Apprentice Fred, Support Team, Forums Diplomat, GM0 Fred, Admin.

• Engi_Gaming changed the title to Fred's SF Vice Marshal App
On 10/5/2023 at 2:42 PM, Clanky said:

Massive + Support

- Definitely most passionate SF member I know

- Tons of server experience including leadership experience

- Detailed S-tier app

Current: Ω OSLD HS MAJ 1309 Niner Skirata ISB:IA Junior Operative Rusty

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB:IA Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

• Harr y locked this topic