Bombardment Request Idea

GrizzlyGames

Branch: Naval
I know that I am not on the server much anymore but I thought it would be a cool idea to have maybe an officer + have the capability of requesting air bombardments on a set marker that they could place on their datapad, or a separate one that could open up the minimap. This could use the ammo that the ship uses and what not, I was thinking that it's more so on the side of Navy requesting bombers to deliver a crippling blow to a target because sometimes SF won't be on all the time and this might push some to want to get to the higher ranks. In a way, it could work like the turbo laser where the bombings have designated spots such as a spawn, and if it's on a cooldown it wouldn't be abused.

Former Field Commander Grizzly | Former Senior Commander | Former Purge Commander

This has been moved to the correct section

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

+/- Support

- I love the Idea, I just don't know how feasible it actually would be 

- If its reliant on SF doing the bombings, might be an issue to do it being reliant on SF being online

- It could give naval more to do, as they can provide better support if the bombings come from the ISD, instead of TIE Bombers

- Seems like a great thing for a game like ARMA, but I'm not sure if GMod has the capabilities to smoothly implement something like that.

• 2 weeks later...