Name: Assassin

SteamID64: 76561199031763258

Discord: xx_assassin_xx

Current and former Lives and Ranks: 
Former RRH Echo 45
Former D5 WO/DHRO
Former G9 Wendigo
Security MAJ/HFTO

What rank are you applying for: Research Administrator.

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command: 
I believe I should be in research command because I'm not only experienced in leading but in also doing a bit of RP and testing hypothesis's and experimenting in real life. I'm also hard working and dedicated so having another thing that i can put work into can not only benefit me but benefit the branch that i work for. I'm always up to the task at hand and don't falter much. I have many who can vouch on that and i will try my damn hardest to keep the branch I've been tasked with proud and strong! 

What can you bring to the table that others can't:
I can bring leadership and a helping hand to many. I'm easy to approach but i know talk is cheap so i will prove it if i can. If i love what i'm doing. I would be a very great hard worker. I am also one who enforces the SOP and stays true to it. Doing my best to make sure that everyone is doing their rightly duties and the tasks at hand.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity:
I would offer incentives or even try my hand at some PT's. Or if the rules permit, try to get some RnD CI to collab with some Experiments to make even more RP opportunities. I would try to see if I can not only motivate CMD members but also try to work with others and not have it be an empty room. I'm on almost all the time and can help researches who are on with tasks and tests to make it interesting for them.

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

+Support
Previous And Current Leadership Experience
Active
Dedicated To Research

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+ Support.  

A very strong member of my Security command. He is very upbeat and does his best to encourage those under him. He is the head of our FTO branch and has plenty of recruiting experience.

• Like 1

Chief of Security (CoS) 

| Armored Shield Award Recipient

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/3/2023 at 4:32 AM, Baby Arm said:

+ Support.  

A very strong member of my Security command. He is very upbeat and does his best to encourage those under him. He is the head of our FTO branch and has plenty of recruiting experience.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat