Bounty Hunter Job Rename

Rivian Galaxy

What do you want to see?:
Rename Bounty Hunters that are under the Citizens and Criminals section to hitman.

Why should we add it?:
It can be confusing for new players as bounty hunters under Citizens and Criminals are not allowed on ship unless raiding but bounty hunters under Galactic Hunters are allowed on ship.

What are the advantages of having this?:
Less confusing for new players.

Who is it mainly for?:
Everyone

Links to any content:
N/A

Edited by Rivian Galaxy

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

- Support 

this really doesn’t seem necessary.

both jobs are under completely different sections on the job list and ever since the Tat update there has never been an issue. Due to their being a clear difference between the two, one is a level job and one is a criminal and from what I’ve seen even new players seem to understand this (due to the MOTD being the first thing you see when you join)

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

• 1 month later...

+ Support.
Basic and simple and when i started it did confuse me. As i did not scroll through all the white lists but searched instead. and Dident understand why he (bountry hunget) could not  enter isd when he is in fact a bounty hunter in name and the others can.

On 9/21/2023 at 12:23 PM, Jacstur said:

- Support 

this really doesn’t seem necessary.

both jobs are under completely different sections on the job list and ever since the Tat update there has never been an issue. Due to their being a clear difference between the two, one is a level job and one is a criminal and from what I’ve seen even new players seem to understand this (due to the MOTD being the first thing you see when you join)

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod