Kitty's goodbye from SRT :)

Kitty.

Hi guys, I feel it's time for me to let someone else run SRT, ive been in the department for many years now and I see fit for someone else to have a go. I will still play the server just as much but I feel Andre is very much deserving of Commander as well as letting the other command team progress up, so I will leave you in good hands

Im not too big on goodbyes, mainly because im not leaving the server as a whole lol, but thank you to all SRT members who have helped the department, it has been a great time to be in charge of you lot and I hope to see you guys remain in the department for a long time.

-Pro driver

• Sad 1

bruh, aint no way. 2 years as CMDR

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

rip srt(im joking andre)

• Skull 1

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

We are all going to miss you Kitty. Thank you for this opportunity, I look forward to running the best department around! I joined SRT a week after you were promoted to Commander so I can definitely say it is sad to see you go but I’ll never forget the things you’ve done for this department. Enjoy your retirement Kitty!

[Former Ranks] 

PD Sergeant Major

SRT Commander

UMC Manager 

2 hours ago, Andre said:

We are all going to miss you Kitty. Thank you for this opportunity, I look forward to running the most okay department around! I joined SRT a week after you were promoted to Commander so I can definitely say it is sad to see you go but I’ll never forget the things you’ve done for this department. Enjoy your retirement Kitty!

well said andre

• Laughing 1

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)