Kitty's goodbye from SRT :)

Kitty.

Hi guys, I feel it's time for me to let someone else run SRT, ive been in the department for many years now and I see fit for someone else to have a go. I will still play the server just as much but I feel Andre is very much deserving of Commander as well as letting the other command team progress up, so I will leave you in good hands

Im not too big on goodbyes, mainly because im not leaving the server as a whole lol, but thank you to all SRT members who have helped the department, it has been a great time to be in charge of you lot and I hope to see you guys remain in the department for a long time.

-Pro driver

• Sad 1

bruh, aint no way. 2 years as CMDR

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

rip srt(im joking andre)

• Skull 1

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

We are all going to miss you Kitty. Thank you for this opportunity, I look forward to running the best department around! I joined SRT a week after you were promoted to Commander so I can definitely say it is sad to see you go but I’ll never forget the things you’ve done for this department. Enjoy your retirement Kitty!

[Former Ranks] 

PD Sergeant Major

SRT Commander

UMC Manager 

2 hours ago, Andre said:

We are all going to miss you Kitty. Thank you for this opportunity, I look forward to running the most okay department around! I joined SRT a week after you were promoted to Commander so I can definitely say it is sad to see you go but I’ll never forget the things you’ve done for this department. Enjoy your retirement Kitty!

well said andre

• Laughing 1

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)