Silence - Senior Admin report- Accepted

Warthog

Your In-game: ADVR Deamon / F1 Clummer I

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123911451

The admin's name in-game: HOME Silence

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Silence

What did the admin do: 

I was playing as EOI (the Chaos Insurgency job that disguises as foundation in order to learn information and cause havoc) and saw Silence killing researchers. I then decide to cuff Silence as I would have a valid excuse for this as well as their RP rank being a high command member. As soon as I turn around Silence gets out of their cuffs without making a noise. I have probable cause to believe Silence had used their staff powers to uncuff themselves since I heard no noise from anyone uncuffing them. 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1t6ktkRx43k5TE/d1337JjCTk1i?invite=cr-MSx2VDMsMzExODcyOTMs

What do you believe should happen to the admin: A strike for abuse of power (Senior Admins should know what EOI is)

Any extra information: I wasn't able to get a log showing they did "!uncuff" in chat since the ET I talked to can't access logs.

#RipRND you will be missed

+support

pretty obvious that he did !uncuff, there is just no way in hell a human can click so fast in that amount of time to break out of those cuffs

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

I was having a joke with some researchers I knew and someone cuffed me since I was having a joke and had been cuffed previously I assumed it was another joke, had you tried to contact me after I would have willingly come to CI base. I am sorry that I did this but I was unaware that you were doing it in RP.

And yes I did use uncuff for the record since I assumed it was OOC. I don't think I should be striked for this because you didn't even attempt to contact me at all.

Edited by Silence_

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

+support 

4 hours ago, Silence_ said:

I was having a joke with some researchers I knew and someone cuffed me since I was having a joke and had been cuffed previously I assumed it was another joke, had you tried to contact me after I would have willingly come to CI base. I am sorry that I did this but I was unaware that you were doing it in RP.

And yes I did use uncuff for the record since I assumed it was OOC. I don't think I should be striked for this because you didn't even attempt to contact me at all.

nah fam how would he know ya'll joking around and stuff, all he did was do his Job in RP, and you did Abuse ur powers, no matter what other things people may say, i think you should get a strike, as Head of a Branch and Senior Admin you should know better.

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Even though you are able to use your abilities off duty you cannot go assuming that someone is cuffing you for a joke therefore you should not be using the uncuff command to get out of that, if you were using the uncuff command to answer a sit that will have been different, but in the clip you are seen bringing a weapon out straight away my question why assume someone is joking about as that could have been a RP scenario I say a +support for a verbal/formal warning

Yeah honestly not my brightest idea, I was being dumb, this report valid tbh

+Support

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

On 9/8/2023 at 7:06 PM, Tazza said:

+support

pretty obvious that he did !uncuff, there is just no way in hell a human can click so fast in that amount of time to break out of those cuffs

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat