Banned Appeal For Luis- Denied

AlamoLuis

Steam Name:  Luis

Ingame Name: Alamo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0

Ban Length: week

Admin that Banned you: matildia

Reason for Ban: rascim on police rp.

Dispute: i was saying ninja and thought they hurd na. i dnt like to be called racist when im black even doe i did say sorry and wont say it again. even if i mistakenly said it i would still be banned due to that im from the hood . at least give people a chance. Specialy to new people even people that are like gangsta and stuff like that. i got proof of mee saying ninja multi times playing as a crip. 

• Laughing 2

-Support

incorrect SteamID

didnt provide the "proof"

if i had a nickel for every appeal that used the same excuse you used, i'd buy a custom class

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

-support. 

-no proof

-Awful request

-no steamid (you can gather your steamid by joining any server or even single player I believe and typing "status" in console, and looking for your steam name. Then copy paste)

-your race/ethnicity/background does not Give you a free pass to say the word in question. These rules are in place to protect children who play on the GL servers and are strict for a reason. Take the 1 week ban and think about safe alternatives (which there really isn't any, so avoid it altogether) to say instead. 

-support

I've seen better grammar from a 3rd grader.

ur missing like half the shit that's required.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7