Endive's AWESOME Resignation!!!!!!!!!!!

end1v3

Yo wus good yall, it was fun while it lasted but I gotta dip out. I'm tired of doing dumb doc work and command things, plus yall tryna make this a job or something as of late and its weird. OK SHOUTOUT TIME!!!!!!

sogi - worlds strongest kanye fan, best a1 commander!!!!! ur awesome

goat - genuinely didnt know you were e11 commander when I joined, crazy to meet you again g

lew - uhhhhhh you left so like ur cool ig...

jerimiah - CONGRATS ON YOUR DEMOTION!!!!! keep d4 awesome or i'll get you...

saint - you've been promoted to John Combat Engineer, make me proud

shaft - i could say a million things that would get you removed but I wont

edwards - get more active

the dinkledoffs - only people who know how to have a good time on this server, you're the real ones. keep this place bumpin

Ok if I missed you then TOO BAD!!!!!! Nah jk if I missed you then I forgot or something, I'm writing this in like record time rn. It was an honor to spend time with you all, but I got better things to do than GMOD RP and fake internet ranks. Anyways goodnight yall, have a good one.

(fr tho its like 1 am and I just wanna resign asap sorry if this is short lol)

26 minutes ago, end1v3 said:

the dinkledoffs - only people who know how to have a good time on this server, you're the real ones. keep this place bumpin

dinkledoff

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

- Support

Your resignation has been denied, see you Monday Damn, man... Sucks to see ya go but I know you're on to bigger and better things. Genuinely will miss having you around broski. Just remember one thing when you feel like you can't anymore, "WHO? YOU CAN!"

Current: E-11 1LT, Deputy Head of Ranger Operations Edwards A-1 SPC ███████

Former: D5 Raptor Operative Corporal Edwards; IAA Senior Agent Oklahoma | Maintenance Adept Arthur; MMF Jan 4 Scotch-Brite | CI PFC Erickson | GenSec Lance Corporal Edwards | Nu-7 Master Sergeant Johnson

• Curtis locked this topic