Gantas SRT Resignation

Ganta

This will probably come to a surprise for quite a few people but its time for my journey in SRT to come to an end. 

@Kitty. Thank you for giving me the chance to be Major and always helping me along the way.

@Masterson Masterminge thank you aswell for helping me with everything and all the fun times we had.

@Andre CoCommander lets see you get Commander later on I know you'll do great when you get it you've done amazing as CoCommander and I still beat you with the KF2.

@Sato Sato the now sole SRT MAJ you better be doing the best you can and I know you'll keep doing great.

@RockyIt's been awhile since you were MAJ but thank you for helping me back then and approving the LOAs that I needed back then and always helping.

@RussTimeCPT Russtime you've been doing well and I expect you to keep doing well.

Anyone that I didn't mention here I probably just couldn't think of anything cause this stuff is hard for me to write but everyone thats helped me along the way thank you and I wish everyone the best.

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

Na this guys joking, false post, this is just wrong, I dont believe this and I wont believe it. 
Denied 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)