Aero (Formerly Joe) Royal Guard Vice Commander (Vice Sovereign Protector) Application

EREX5768

Am I a good choice for Vice Sovereign Protector?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Am I a good choice for Vice Sovereign Protector?

• Yes.
    • No.

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) SHGL Lore Senior Guard Aero (Formerly Joe)

2. What Regiment are you applying for? : Royal Guard

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a Vice Sovereign Protector for Royal Guard because I believe that, with this position, I can make Royal Guard into not only the best version of itself, but also, the best battalion, in general. One major thing I want to do is fix the SOP. The SOP has had many grammatical errors for as long as I remember, and I want to fix them. Those errors, at least some of them, make it hard to comprehend, at least for me, and it also has some outdated information, both of which got passed the last rework. I have many other ideas, some I listed in other applications, but have not had the authority to do, and others that are new.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 293 Hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to take responsibility for the branch as a whole. It means it is your responsibility to fix it when something goes wrong, whether it is someone else's fault or if it is your own. You lead them to be the best versions of themselves. You keep pushing them to do more and be more. It is your job to give praise and punishment for good and bad, respectively. You must take the bad and make it good. All of these things are what makes up the job of a commander.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me to be a Vice Sovereign Protector because of multiple reasons. Firstly, I am the Cadet Commander for my Civil Air Patrol Squadron, meaning I am trusted, in real life, with the safety and training of 30 cadets. This matters because if parents trust me with their most prized possession, then I think I should be able to be trusted on this server. Secondly, I am a member of the Staff team, specifically, at this moment in time, the rank of moderator. Lastly, I have a lot of experience in positions such as this one, but I do not want to list them all, as there are way too many.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can usually be online every day or every other day for a few hours, depending on homework, but I am able to be on Discord and do roster every day. On weekends and days off of school, I can usually be on almost all day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I do not believe I have any warnings.

35 minutes ago, zypnic said:

- Support

- Needs some more experience within the Royal Guard

- Seems confused sometimes

+ Active

+ Nice person

Alright, that makes sense.

When you say confused, could you give some examples? Or if you think it might be better in my DMs, could you send them there, please?

• 2 weeks later...