lookatdatface's untimely demise (Resignation)

lookatdatface

Name: lookatdatface
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:178174076
Reason for leaving: soo yeah is that time as much as i wish to stay i just cant as some of you might know i have recently joined the army which leaves me with no option other than freeing up my spot is been great i hope i have left some sort of lasting impression on anyone who i have spent a lot of time with and in general over the security branch i hope ill be able to come back sometime soon but that is left to be seen. with all of that said i wish for the server and the security branch a bright future.  

Mentions: 

Kaizer: we had a lot of really great moments on this server you are an awesome friend we are still gonna hang out IRL and hopefully have a lot more great memories ❤️ you are Turley the best friend I could wish for

giga: some of my all time best moments will be solely because of you i wish i had more time with you but you are an awesome friend i hope to talk you more in the future and hopefully have more fun   

Jones: you are great guy and absolutely amazing GenSec member and a friend i hope you have a lot more fun on here and i wish to one day soon see you in HCMD.    

Chase: Ive had a lot of fun with you both on security and on D-class you were a great friend get active again and climb trough those ranks like i know you can best of luck 🙂

BabyArm: ahh the man himself i still remember when you first joined GenSec and the absolute menace you were to D-class and CI now you are leading the branch please try to take good care of it other than that you were a lot of fun to talk to when i got the chance and you are pretty awesome dude wish you the best of luck. 

Bucket: you are truly the hardest working member in GenSec at the moment please keep taking good care of the branch but for the love of god dont let yourself get burned out. 
you were an amazing GenSec member to work with I remember when you first helped mentor me for FTO and you were a great help and it was truly great time when you were on helping us kick some D-class ass wish you luck. 

Sprink: I dont know if you actually dislike me or not but ill remove the mask for a second and ill completely honest even though we had our differences i personally had a great time with you almost every moment you were on was full pure joy for me whether Ide be you fucking around trying RP or taking things more seriously or us just arguing/just swearing at each other I had A LOT of fun with all of it I didnt let it show most of the time and sometimes it might have even looked like i actually hated you but it was never the case i actually really liked you while i was on the server some of my favorite moments on the server include you and hopefully theres a lot more people who see the fun side of you. ok and on some other notes a lot of people might not like the way you do things but i can see where you are coming from and why you see a lot things that people dont like as necessary i just wish you would have the will/energy to do more you used to but lately not so much i honestly believe that you are smart kid and that theres a lot more you could be doing i wish you luck and hope to see a lot more of you.

Drizzle: when i try to remember the best time i had on security i think back to the time you were SCMD im happy to see you climbed up the ranks wish you best of luck  and get active will you? 

sniperz: I can loan you few brain cells so you could read this but in all honesty you were a lot of fun i hope you enjoy the server wish you luck and i hope to see wardens in a better place one day soon 🙂 

matt2: you are great command member we had a lot great moments wish you luck and get active you lazy shit. 

sweeps: come back already mr no life 2 

Knee: you are my pride and joy as and FTO member go make me proud and climb those ranks 

sulfur: havent seen much of you but you are pretty awesome i guess

Gran: hey there     

lovelock: we talked a lot of my time in GL and i have for the most part a pretty good time with you good luck and try to stay in a branch for longer than 0.1 seconds will you? :)))) 

Eevee: i talked with you too lot of fun times best of luck in D-5 hope you enjoy the server and take care of lovelock 🙂 

Pikachu: Die? 

Mary: fuck you please go away 🙂 

for anyone I didnt mention im sorry but im writing this after being awake way too long and im probably missing a lot of names i might add more after i had the chance to sleep a little 

Edited by lookatdatface
  • Sad 1

Damn, never got to know you too well but I remember seeing you when I was retired. Stay safe and may the path of luck and fortune follow you

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

Time to re-enlist (not really don't worry Genesec hcmd)

I'll see you tomorrow 

For everyone who won't, this is truly a (temporary yet lengthy) loss of a great friend and an amazing contributor to the community.

If everyone could be as goofy yet professional if needed as you are, the server would be absolutely perfect.

To many more amazing times, cheers 🥂

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

1 minute ago, Kaizer said:

Time to re-enlist (not really don't worry Genesec hcmd)

I'll see you tomorrow 

For everyone who won't, this is truly a (temporary yet lengthy) loss of a great friend and an amazing contributor to the community.

If everyone could be as goofy yet professional if needed as you are, the server would be absolutely perfect.

To many more amazing times, cheers 🥂

stfu furry

• Heart-Eyes 1

It was a pleasure to work with you i had a great time with you and try to survive the army and we will speak with each other soon as possible

Security

Delta-5
Rank: Major | FTO: AFTO | Sub-Jobs & Ranks: RO, HRO | IAA, C. Supervisory | G9,                  

Face,

It was a real pleasure to go through the ranks with you in this server. You are/were one of the most committed members to Security. Even though some may think you mess around too much, I think and truly believe you know how to have fun as well as lock it up and be serious when something needs to be handled in the way of Command/Security. You were truly invested on how you were performing as a SCMD member, asking HCMD constantly on how you can improve and any shortcomings you may have. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and hope to see you around again on the server/discord. Please stay safe out there as you navigate through your Army enlistment. Best wishes.

Chief of Security (CoS) 

| Armored Shield Award Recipient

Hugs face when u back we will have a catch up and a little  piss about in the morning like we always do 🙂 when off hours lol hugs alot i be waiting for your return xxx

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

• Sulfur locked this topic