Mining Ore Suggestion - Denied

David

What do you want to see? - I want to see players be able to sell the ores on the void cases market.

Why should we add it? - It would add something new to the economy and allow players to buy ores if they don't like grinding. It also gives the grinders a job to do.

What are the advantages of having this? - Helps everyone make money and get ores

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals

Links to any content - 

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

+support

literally just thought of this, would be nice to see something that we could use to make more money 

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT 1LT 1CR01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF PVT 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

-Support 

While yes it is something that would be nice for the rich among us I feel like its actually nice to have a different grind that isn't connected to your status within the server as far as money. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png