Lovelock strike appeal

Lovelock

Name: Lovelock

Date of strike: 8/19/23

Who striked you: Mary

Reason for the strike: Conduct unbecoming of an NCO

Why should it be removed: Now this is just not one strike this is 2 strikes now I can understand if it were one strike but having two strikes in my opinion is too much now the reson for the strike is understandable as I was also formally warned for this by Goat but I feel 1 strike should be removed as I find it too much because I have also been demoted to Mod on the staff side and this is why I feel at least one strike should be removed

+support

Honestly I saw the report and yes it was accepted but I feel that it was not worth 2 strikes. I am not sure since I haven't been in Delta 5 for months so idk if he did anything else in the time to deserve 2 strikes. If it is so he did something else for a second strike then my support will change but until then I see no reason that 2 strikes are needed. 

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

+Support

Bro got overly punished for something super small. I'd say remove 1 strike and leave 1, personally i'd say excessive punishment for 1 thing is excessive.

Nobody-03 "The new comer"/D5 SFTO DHRO SM Wolfychu

EX D5 FTO SRO SGT Kaneki/Sec CPL Fish/H.L.P.R bot aA7 

You should at least know all the rules that you are with-held within the community under the guidelines of the MOTD and the Delta-5 SOP. You were both in CMD in Delta-5 and also an Senior Mod. You know you are held accountable by all actions within the server and on the job. We still hold you to highest regard as every action that is done on Delta-5 reflects back on us. I have talked with you in the past with other issues and i tried to be as cordial with you and i tried to figure out what was going on within the circle. As an HCMD Team, we decided that all the evidence submitted and your behavior as of recently still warrant's two strikes. Everyone within Delta-5 is responsible for their actions as I believe actions should be held responsibility to the one who committed them. If you have any questions or concern's, please DM me. If you believe that this an unfair report, I will give you the CMD Complaint Form/HCMD Feedback if you believe this was an unreasonable punishment and would like to take it to SA+

HCMD Feedback Form

CMD Complaint Form

Denied

Edited by ShadowRiders-
adding on what we talked about recently about past events

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: 2LT 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon, ES-04 | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: CCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice IV Shadows

• Mary locked this topic