1. 1. Should I get LT?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Locus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90992581

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: Since 2020 been in PD CMD at one point as well. 

What timezone are you in?:  EST

How many Warns do you have?: 9 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  

I believe I should be given the rank of Lieutenant because I have proven in the past that I can be an execlent assest to a command team when I was a Major in PD to when I was in FBI as a DCOS and HRT as a LT along with my most recent experience of being in SRT as a 2LT. I believe that with all of that experience I have shown I should be trusted with a rank within PD Low Command. I was dedicated when I was within PD CMD as well last time making it up to PD Major. 

I plan to make meetings happen more often and be an active command member during the night time and early times in the day. I believe that this is when it is needed as when I was on tonight we had an OFC causing issues who was handled by Rocky and Thayze along with me.  

I have spoken with some PD Command members who think I should apply for PD LT so here I am going for it again. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes

Edited by [GL] Locus

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png