Tyler's Failrp Report

Waltuh White

Your in game name: Waltuh White

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180053171

The player's in game name: Tyler

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:243606814

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 08/05/2023, 01:13PM EST

What did the player do: Refused to follow FearRp rules after multiple Chaos Insurgents has guns on him as a non combatant

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warning/staff warning

Any extra information: After speaking with another CI member they have claimed that Tyler has done this multiple times in the past and is not following server rule's because "he thinks he won't be punished for it". This person has also claimed that many other CI feel the same way. As a super admin he should know a simple rule such as this. As shown in the clip it is clear that he was even informed of the rule and still chose to run away and refuse cooperation.

Edited by Waltuh White
Fixing video that didn't load

Before this gets accepted as a simple "Verbal Warning", lets treat this like its some random Junior Command. They've been on the server for long enough to have a pretty good grasp on the rules, and know what's right and wrong. They would almost certainly receive a formal warning to stop them from breaking the rules in the future. I feel that Tyler being both High Command and JMT should make it even more likely for him to receive a formal warning for breaking one of the few rules that allows for roleplay, that being FearRP. 

I feel like JMT+ especially as of late have become far to comfortable with doing things they shouldn't be doing simply because they feel they won't be punished for it, and even if they are reported, will just get a verbal warning at best. For whoever is reviewing this report and deciding what happens, set a good example for the behavior expected of a member of both High Command and JMT.

+Support

-CI Major Ender

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

+Support

Not something you want to see from a member of HCMD and a member of JMT. Should know the rules and not to break them.

1 hour ago, Dagger said:

Before this gets accepted as a simple "Verbal Warning", lets treat this like its some random Junior Command. They've been on the server for long enough to have a pretty good grasp on the rules, and know what's right and wrong. They would almost certainly receive a formal warning to stop them from breaking the rules in the future. I feel that Tyler being both High Command and JMT should make it even more likely for him to receive a formal warning for breaking one of the few rules that allows for roleplay, that being FearRP. 

I feel like JMT+ especially as of late have become far to comfortable with doing things they shouldn't be doing simply because they feel they won't be punished for it, and even if they are reported, will just get a verbal warning at best. For whoever is reviewing this report and deciding what happens, set a good example for the behavior expected of a member of both High Command and JMT.

+Support

-CI Major Ender

And I agree with Ender here, a verbal warning is too little of a punishment.

Free From GL ❤️

3 hours ago, Dagger said:

+Support

-CI Major Ender

JMT and SMT have been doing some very devious things

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

6 hours ago, Dagger said:

+Support

-CI Major Ender

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

I love Tyler but I have to say that the Evidence is convincing but I have to ask with this being an RP situation how would GOI know who the Foundation Personnel is? That to me looks like metagaming but I will wait for an explanation before I give a -support or a +support

45 minutes ago, Michael said:

I love Tyler but I have to say that the Evidence is convincing but I have to ask with this being an RP situation how would GOI know who the Foundation Personnel is? That to me looks like metagaming but I will wait for an explanation before I give a -support or a +support

i believe catalyst was saying it in ooc because  if he wouldn’t he would’ve referred to him as “sir” like at the very beginning of the video. he said “you are a super admin you should know this” trying to clarify that he should know the rules as a JMT.

Current CI SM, AND DHLS 

Former EMF Jan 2 Lysol

21 minutes ago, Enzso said:

i believe catalyst was saying it in ooc because  if he wouldn’t he would’ve referred to him as “sir” like at the very beginning of the video. he said “you are a super admin you should know this” trying to clarify that he should know the rules as a JMT.

Fair enough I was just not 100% sure on that but thank you for cleating that up

3 hours ago, ImTrash said:

+support

this dude literally does this every single time CI tries to do this, and even goes as far as to spawn in weapons on noncombatant jobs to fight CI

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1muQamb_UxzGbk/d9PwmN3GrdFg?invite=cr-MSxQSjIsMTkyNTA0ODA5LA

Spawned himself the Spaz-12 (insta kill rapid fire 100 round OOC shotgun) mid combat but wasn't quick enough on the draw lmao. Pretty annoying they can just do that

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT