Osiris's Vice Soveriegn Application

High IQ Osiris

**What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :**
Osiris, Lore name is Ren Blackstar.

**What Regiment are you applying for?**
Royal Guard

**Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?**
There is many reasons I wish to become a Vice Commander, but a main reason I wish to become a Vice Commander is to help support The Royal Guard as much as I possibly can, and I feel that having 2 Vice Commanders will better support the battalion as a whole. and will help many situations in the Royal Guard because the pressure of only one command member can build up extremely fast and causes damage over time.  

I also feel that I can better help and support the Royal Guard to a better degree. It is also one of my goals as of now to become a Vice Sovereign due to the fact that I want to help and support Royal Guard as much as I can, and I can support it more as a Vice Sovereign.  Another reason is because Royal Guard has grown on me in a lot of ways. Over the months Royal Guard has not only been a battalion to me, but in many ways I consider it like a family, a family that will watch over each others backs and support one another when they need support. 

**How much game time do you have on the server?**

1 Month, 1 Week, 6 Days, 18 Hours, and 11 Minutes. 

**What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?**
The main purpose of a Commander in my own opinion is to Lead the Branch as a whole and speak for it, and help lead the Branch to better horizons. And another purpose is to also to ensure that people are following orders, and to maintain the battalions reputation as a whole, I also feel that a Commander is meant to help bring the best within their members, helping them to not only reach new heights, but to also support them in growing as a whole. 

**Why should we trust you to be a commander?**:
I feel I have gained the trust of the community, and Royal Guard as a whole. I have also spent most if not all of my current time on the Server to support, and bring The Royal Guard back to its former glory, and to help assist it in any way I can. I also feel as though I have dedicated a lot of my time to the Royal Guard, and I have supported it for months on end to help assist them in activity and growing. And to my own belief, my loyalty and commitment has been shown in my time of being in the Royal Guard for almost a year. 

**How often can you be Online?:**
I can be online at least 5-7 hours a day. My time zone is also EST.

**Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):**
No.

++MAJOR SUPPORT

Osiris is a great officer and has even made it to the rank of Colonel, in my opinion he is the best option for a position like this. In the past his activity dropped but it hasn't happened in a very long time. I can assure you that he has got a great attitude towards this battalion as I've known him even as a Cadet, he showed me the ins and outs on what its like being an NCO/Officer. He is a great example of a leader and a trusted member of the community, a lot of people would agree on me with this!

+Great guy
+Active
+Suitable for the position
+Leadership skills
+Has the most experience in the officer team currently

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

22 hours ago, ReaperIsZero said:

++MAJOR SUPPORT

Osiris is a great officer and has even made it to the rank of Colonel, in my opinion he is the best option for a position like this. In the past his activity dropped but it hasn't happened in a very long time. I can assure you that he has got a great attitude towards this battalion as I've known him even as a Cadet, he showed me the ins and outs on what its like being an NCO/Officer. He is a great example of a leader and a trusted member of the community, a lot of people would agree on me with this!

+Great guy
+Active
+Leadership skills

On 8/7/2023 at 6:03 AM, ReaperIsZero said:

++MAJOR SUPPORT

+Great guy
+Active
+Leadership skills

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

On 8/7/2023 at 4:03 AM, ReaperIsZero said:

++MAJOR SUPPORT

+Great guy
+Active
+Leadership skills

On 8/6/2023 at 3:03 PM, ReaperIsZero said:

++MAJOR SUPPORT

+Great guy
+Active
+Leadership skills

I agree

On 8/6/2023 at 4:03 PM, ReaperIsZero said:

++MAJOR SUPPORT

+Great guy
+Active
+Leadership skills

On 8/6/2023 at 10:03 PM, ReaperIsZero said:

++MAJOR SUPPORT

+Great guy
+Active
+Leadership skills

| ImperialRP |

Current | Senior Commander | Lead Admin | Forums Diplomat | ImperialRP JMT