1. 1. Should I be a Trail Moderator?

• Yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Wolfychu

What is your steam name?: $KXLL

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:449880695

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): solegore

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I did some staffing on minecraft servers, so i have a fairly basic understanding of how to deal with rule people breaking rules.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late 2021

What date did you make your forums account? March 13, 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1. Abuse of the demote system 

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? yes i have.

Timezone: Mountain Standard time

What rank are you applying for?

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I would like the opportunity to be staff on this server, because I have a pretty fair understanding of the community and can tell when people are joking or not. I have been on this server for just under a year and a half give or take. I have a fair amount of playtime on this server and a very good understanding of the rules and how sits run. So I feel like the understanding of how to be a staff member should be a fairly clear thing for me to try out and do. I know I have a warn in the past but I have had none after that, since I've gotten that warn I've done my up most best to follow all other server rules and also help people along the way when they don't 100% understand rules. I am applying to be a friendly face and welcoming hand to the SCP community.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are assessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? In that situation i would try getting the person to calm down a bit and see if they can talk to me in a clear manor, if they can not then I will proceed to mute them while I would go over the evidence provided. After reviewing the evidence (assuming its clear that they did MRDM) I would proceed to give them a warn, Log it, and request another staff member to take action and ban the individual for [Set amount of time for MRDM]

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

1st answer: Personally I would go over all of the evidence of the report on them, seeing what they did and how bad of a report It Is. If it doesn't seem to be a huge rule break then I would warn them for the punishment, log it, and also refer it to another staff member in as im not 100% sure what to fully do in this situation. 

2nd answer. If the report on them is extreme and there is solid evidence against it, I would follow normal procedure and warn them, log it, then I would hand it off to the correct people to handle the final punishment.

Warns.PNG

Edited by RGH

Nobody-03 "The new comer"/D5 SFTO DHRO SM Wolfychu

EX D5 FTO SRO SGT Kaneki/Sec CPL Fish/H.L.P.R bot aA7 

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT