Map Suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Aaron Faustin

SUGGESTION:

What you want to see? - Change this map. > Go back to any of our other previous maps.

Why should we add it? - I'm not a fan of this map and from the sounds of it, most people aren't. I don't know how else to explain it but the map feels like its smothering you to death with a rag soaked in chloroform. 

What are the advantages of having this? - More fun, Probably higher retention amongst new players (Which is very important).

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - You have the maps.

Once we switch maps we can keep things fresh by either having map rotations or an idea i've been thinking of is having map "editions" to update/change the same map over time to add/remove/change areas or buildings based on the needs and suggestions of the server. Imagine having a week of construction in an area until an update hits where an unused building is demolished and replaced by some cool new thing. This could be done every 2-3 months or as seen fit similar to how on occasion there have been holiday updates but it would revolve around improving/changing the map in general as opposed to theming it for the holiday.

• Like 1

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

+/- idrc, but this map is more comfortable for walking everywhere

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

i walk back my neutrality, 

+support servers boring now, we need a different map

• Like 1

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

+SUPPORT

I like this map but I would like to try Great Lakeside as I never got the chance to play on that map. Also this dude needs to look at the discord 🤣

I do like the idea of the construction though.. although from my understanding it's hard to do map edits like that, but I may be wrong. 

Edited by Jbane56

• 2 weeks later...