Add an Event participant job (Or two for PTs) [Completed]

BOx

Post name: “Add an Event participant job (Or two for PTs)"

What are you suggesting? - Add two event participant jobs for event, and make it so ET can set it's spawn. 

How would this change better the server? - Adding a job for ET to use and abuse its spawn without damaging other jobs

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone, Mainly ET and PT Hosts 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

As someone who frequently hosts PTs, having a job whose spawn point I can have admins set would be an amazing help towards PT. 

Name of Job: Event Team Participate 1  ( Event1 ) < Should be Job Code

Job Model (Model Paths): models/player/combine_soldier.mdl (I suggest a costume model with the GL logo kinda like the admin one) 

Job Description: Mortal like people who partake in events 

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): Nothing, No Donor Weapons on this job

Job Salary: 150 (DO NOT AFK)

Job HP: 100

Job Armor: 0

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): N/A

==========================================================================================================================

Name of Job: Event Team Participate 2  ( Event2 ) < Should be Job Code

Job Model (Model Paths): models/player/combine_soldier.mdl (I suggest a costume model with the GL logo kinda like the admin one) 

Job Description: Mortal like people who partake in events 

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): Nothing, No Donor Weapons on this job

Job Salary: 150 (DO NOT AFK)

Job HP: 100

Job Armor: 0

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): N/A

If it's possible I think it would also be great if anyone who flagged onto these jobs automatically had either (ETP1 or ETP2) too help with names, of course if they were used for in-character events ET could always force name to get rid of it. 

+support

fire suggestion

While we're at it add a ETL job or a PT host job that spawns with a cloak swep, this can be whitelisted by High command/SET+

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• Manager

+ Support it would definitely help with PT stuff! 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

during my time in ET i made a suggestion to allow us to set temporary spawns. i have zero clue if that suggestion was ever read, but the point is this is something i have wanted to see for a very long time. It would open up an entirely new world of game modes for things like PTs and big events with reoccurring waves.

Massive +support

image.png