6 members have voted

1. 1. should I be a Vice Marshall

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Pizzaguy

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighters

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become a commander of this branch because I felt ever since I left SF back in December I want to help bring back sf to its former glory. I have many memories with sf and I want to make many more for me and others. I have always wanted to help SF Since I first joined in May of 2022. I feel I can help get others wanting to join SF and motivate them to become Officers and future command. I have met a bunch of great people and I consider many of the SF friends and what to help us all. I know that if I get this position I will better SF and the Navy branch as a whole. Right now SF is in a very fragile state and I want to help It by being the best VCMDR I can and I know If I get this spot I will bring better experiences to SF. 

4 How much game time do you have on the server?

1107 hours ---> https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1012680720

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander is to help your battalion and lead it. With this rank you have power and with this power, you need to help and lead. You need to help SF grow and be a role model for all SF. You need to be able to keep your activity because how are you going to be able to tell someone they need to be more active when you are inactive yourself? I believe as a commander you need to lead by example and show your branch how to behave during certain circumstances. Another thing a commander needs to do is to be a teacher. To teach the new members how to be a Starfighter either by teaching fly or just how to interact with other SF/Naval. You must also be a strong leader and make sure people listen to you and what you have to say. You must be known within the Community making relationships with all of SF and also other branches.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me as a commander by my past. I was a former SF Vice Marshal for 6 months. I was not promoted due to someone else in that position. I am currently the most Active SF and have so many past experiences I can bring. I have never been given a strike or missed a single quota. I have always met the quota or done extra. I work very hard to be my perfect self and I pride myself on my work and former work for SF. In the past, I helped create Oynx Squad with my former commander. I have redone many old SF documents in the past and have worked with high command and understand the rules of being a commander. I hope you can trust me to keep SF a safe space for RP and friendships  I will bring more activity to SF and help the current SF Command. I have earned the trust of the current command and I hope to earn your trust too.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Mostly every day after 5 pm EST and Most of the day on weekends 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No Warns or Strikes

Edited by Pizzaguy11
Fixed Name

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy

+ Support

• Is a great leader
  • Was former vice marshal

• Trustworthy
  • Responsible

SF Ex Vice Marshal Newt | Ex SF Shadow Lead Teso Broosh DT MSGT AZ1

Current: DT F16
Former: SF Ex Vice Marshal Newt | Ex SF Shadow Lead Teso Broosh | DT AY0 |
DT V07 DT M36

+ Support

Pizza has been here for a long time (Not as long as me lol) and he is one of my closest friends that I've ever made on the server. Pizza was here back when SF was being Led by Jabronie and he has always shown dedication to the server and SF. When I became a Marshall last year, he was very supportive and helped me to do my absoloute best. Pizzaguy is a great person, he has never gotten into any real trouble in the server and overall has been a great addition to the entire community for over a year. Pizza did an outstanding job in SF before the merge, and I believe he will do his absoloute best to get SF back on its feet. His positive influence on the server and dedication to the community have been instrumental in creating a welcoming and supportive environment for everyone. I have no doubt that with his leadership and commitment, SF will thrive once again.

Edited by Brand

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

3 hours ago, Milky Way said:

+ Support

• Is a great leader
  • Was former vice marshal

• Trustworthy
  • Responsible

SF Ex Vice Marshal Newt | Ex SF Shadow Lead Teso Broosh DT MSGT AZ1

Forner Senior Commander
Former Sovereign Better than Zabuza
Creater of Saber Guard
Creator of Fleet Intel

14 hours ago, Brand said:

+ Support

Pizza has been here for a long time (Not as long as me lol) and he is one of my closest friends that I've ever made on the server. Pizza was here back when SF was being Led by Jabronie and he has always shown dedication to the server and SF. When I became a Marshall last year, he was very supportive and helped me to do my absoloute best. Pizzaguy is a great person, he has never gotten into any real trouble in the server and overall has been a great addition to the entire community for over a year. Pizza did an outstanding job in SF before the merge, and I believe he will do his absoloute best to get SF back on its feet. His positive influence on the server and dedication to the community have been instrumental in creating a welcoming and supportive environment for everyone. I have no doubt that with his leadership and commitment, SF will thrive once again.

This dude writes in Orange... Errrrm thats reserved to Tank Troopers only

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander

+ Support

nice good with new people

Was former vice marshal

Trustworthy

Responsible

funny

current- DT CPT OV0- GM Current Staff-SNRMOD
 former-Royal Guard XII Carol 501st HVYL Carol 501ST LTCOL Carol ST 2LT Carol Staff/GM team Former-MOD GM IIx2

WENT FROM DNT TO CPT

• Pizzaguy11 changed the title to Pizzaguy's Vice Marshall Application

+support, Pizza guy was in SF months before it was integrated and a month after it was integrated into naval, though he did resign and go into reserves, he has been active since he came off reserves and is on SF pretty much all day, he has definitely the experience to be SF vice Marshall again, and he isn’t rude and he is pretty fun to hang around

Edited by Harr y

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

6 hours ago, Harr y said:

+support, Pizza guy was in SF months before it was integrated and a month after it was integrated into naval, though he did resign and go into reserves, he has been active since he came off reserves and is on SF pretty much all day, he has definitely the experience to be SF vice Marshall again, and he isn’t rude and he is pretty fun to hang around

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector