Bartholomew's Custom Printer Suggestion/Balancing - Denied - Denied

Bartholomew

What you want to see? - A buff to the Large and Small custom printer

The Large Custom printer and small custom printers, as it stands, do not offer a significant advantage or uniqueness compared to other items available in the game. This item should be encouraging them to explore the in-game economy further. However unfortunately, the current state of the large custom printer and small custom printer may not justify its price tag for a combined amount of 40$. (not saying it isn't worth it or that you shouldn't buy it) but with how much it makes and how inflated the in-game economy is at this very moment its most likely leading to a decline in interest from potential buyers.

Why should we add it?

By buffing the two printers, we can create a more compelling and desirable item for players. With the right improvements, something that players aspire to possess. This enhancement will not only increase the item's appeal but also contribute to the game's overall engagement and longevity in my personal opinion as it would add another item to players bucket list.

What are the advantages of having this?

As a-lot of players already currently have the item, it would most likely increase in the probability of players basing. ON TOP OF THAT, no doubt in my mind makes me think that this item would cater a higher influx of players buying this item, which would make GL more money to use towards improving the server. OVERALL making the server better and improving the probability of players buying other items on the server like the bronze printers, or a rank such as plat that have the plat printers.

Who is it mainly for? - 

• The two printers are  primarily targeted at experienced and dedicated players who are willing to invest in their in-game equipment.
  • These players are often seeking an edge in the in-game economy.
  • Buffing the printers will cater to this specific audience, providing them with a valuable item worthy of their commitment and financial investment.

Links to any content -

https://store.gaminglight.com/server/PoliceRP/270https://store.gaminglight.com/server/PoliceRP/269

Thank you for reading my suggestion and I hope this is put into some very deep consideration!

Edited by Bartholomew
  • Like 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

- Support

I actually think they are balanced, I could be wrong but I make my money back really quickly on them. The only issue I have with it right now is that it’s bugged and people can’t spawn it in but that’s a bug report for a different day.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Head of Staff
13 minutes ago, Calamity said:

- Support

I actually think they are balanced, I could be wrong but I make my money back really quickly on them. The only issue I have with it right now is that it’s bugged and people can’t spawn it in but that’s a bug report for a different day.

People not being able to spawn it should have been fixed and if they can't, tell them to make a support ticket.

dM43pL3.png

+support

it would make people more likely to buy it especial since we just had that big printer update it would make sense to buff these two printers as well with it 

SWAT ON TOP

Retired: PD LT 1L57 | S.W.A.T.  MSGT XD5 

• 4 weeks later...