CI Blacklist appeal

SornMolten

Steam Name: SornMolten

Ingame Name:SornMolten

SteamID:76561199093901063

Job Blacklisted From:CI

Reason for the Job Blacklist:I have no idea

Dispute:i have changed i will not minged on ci again and give me another chance to become a ci again plz 

-support killed him when he was maint a couple times then he got mad so after his ban (toxicity or rdm i’m pretty sure) was over he went on CI trainee to minge and talk shit so i told him to get off CI trainee since he was already on a DnT he attempted to kill me with the trainee gun and obviously failed.

he also has had issues with CI command members in the past.

Current CI SM, AND DHLS 

Former EMF Jan 2 Lysol

-support

You have been nothing but troublesome for CI. You have shot CI in raids whenever possible, you have dissed CI as a whole, and are incredibly toxic. Every day i have seen you on the server you have come off of a ban, only for you to get banned again that same day

image.png

1 hour ago, Dutch- said:

-support

You have been nothing but troublesome for CI. You have shot CI in raids whenever possible, you have dissed CI as a whole, and are incredibly toxic. Every day i have seen you on the server you have come off of a ban, only for you to get banned again that same day

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

4 hours ago, Rogu Dinkledoff said:

-support killed him when he was maint a couple times then he got mad so after his ban (toxicity or rdm i’m pretty sure) was over he went on CI trainee to minge and talk shit so i told him to get off CI trainee since he was already on a DnT he attempted to kill me with the trainee gun and obviously failed.

he also has had issues with CI command members in the past.

48 minutes ago, Michael said:

-Support

Well known minge and a player who has shown time and time again he did not care for the rules as he always shows NITRP

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

1 hour ago, Michael said:

-Support

Well known minge and a player who has shown time and time again he did not care for the rules as he always shows NITRP

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

• Head Admin

He just got banned for the following reasons so for that i

Player Disrespect | Endorsing Suicide | MRDM | FailRP

- Support

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor

12 minutes ago, Michael said:

Endorcing Suicide

Ooooo, my favorite way of showing I’ve changed my behavior for the better.

-Support 

• Laughing 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

You have, or well.. i have never seen you lets just say that. but by looking at from face has reported on you. i really dont think you be unblacklisted. due to the fact that the amount of Mingefulness and Not intending to roleplay. and judging by reading, viewing what others say im going to have to agree with them by doing a minus support on this. your level 65, and i really think that you known the rules for a WHILE now. but from what i've seen and from what i've heard. 

I do think you can change but.. there is only so much you can do before digging yourself deeper into the rabbit hole you are already in.

-Support

Current: Medical Command (Surgeon)

Hello,

Unfortunately at this time we are unable to accept this request. However, as you've clearly changed, we are able to grant you a consolation prize of a permanent ban at no additional expense.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1
  • Skull 7

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT