• Yes
    • No
    • I love Mr Bob

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Mr Bob

What is your steam name?: Poopsniffgod

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:612856717

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Crasher#4748

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) N/A, if I am to be accepted this would be my first time as a Staff member. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Oof hard to say but most likely during 2020 or 2021

What date did you make your forums account? Before playing on The SCP RP server I played the Star wars RP server, I made my forums account on September 29, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? None image.png.c895d5734d8a77f863462582520dc53e.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): I dont have one, so User im guessing.

Are you a staff member in another community? No sir

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes.

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):
 I personally have spent a long time playing on the Gaming light servers, after some time you meet almost every type of person. The ones you argue with or the ones you laugh with, I have enjoyed almost every moment of my time on the server and I would love to just help out others that are trying to have the same fun I did when I was just starting. Playing on Gaming light was a great time but the only downside was whenever someone treats others badly or is just a plain A hole and breaks every rule, Sometimes staff arent their in time and I understand that you cant be their at every moment. I as a player am extremely active and will not go 2 days without playing on the server so this wouldn't be a issue. Though I don't have any exp as a staff member I think I can make up for it with my time as a player and from the things Ive seen and dealt with. I have been called to sits many times and every time the one who ends up with a warn is not me but the person who called the sit. I am extremely good with words and can deal with most people who are angry and calm them down easily. I will be extremely unbiased and pay attention to everyone involved points and listen to them both equally without paying attention to one more than the other. I think I should be staff cause I would be active and treat everyone equally along with being able to talk to people right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Situation Questions

[For all of these questions I am assuming in these scenarios that Im a high enough rank to be allowed to ban, kick, warn, jail, etc]

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:  After verifying that he did Mass RDM with checking Logs I would ungag them and make a few attempts to find a "valid" reason, If they don't stop swearing at me and disrespecting staff, I would warn them that if they continue they would be both punished for Staff dis and along with Mass rdm. At the end of they day Mass rdm Isn't something that can really be excused by something in any way. If the person did have a SLIGHTLY good reason for it then I would lower the punishment depending on how good the reason is. 

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him.: Depends if its a common bug that's abused, or if its just a known bug. Lets go with it being known as the choice, first of all I would ask a clip from the person who is reporting as without one their isnt really a case against the abuser. Again this also depends on how bad the bug is, if its just some tom foolery that is annoying I would probably leave the person in question with a verbal warning. If its something that is pretty mild but still bad, I would leave the person with a warning, Imo abusing bugs doesn't really have a defendable reason since you are willingly doing it.

[Hey! My Image for warns for some reason failed to load when I published this ap, sorry for that.]

Edited by poopsniffgod
Screenshot of Warns failed to load into ap

Application looks good

Scenarios looks ok

No proof of warns

Not seen you around before

For the reasons above I am remaining Neutral for now

EDIT

So now there is proof of warns I am changing my vote to +support 

Edited by Michael

+Support

Pretty good app, was a good member of Nu-7 before he resigned there. I think he could make a good addition to the staff team.

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

22 minutes ago, zboz said:

+Support

Pretty good app, was a good member of Nu-7 before he resigned there. I think he could make a good addition to the staff team.

A chill guy in GOC.

Free From GL ❤️

27 minutes ago, zboz said:

+Support

+Support 
Solid app. Have heard good things about him

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT