Printer Skill Suggestion - Denied

Bartholomew

What you want to see? - A decrease in the amount of XP it takes to reach level 99 of counterfieting.

Why should we add it? -  According to my math. From my current level 65-99 it would take 18,630,640 XP. With a maxed out printer rack that a plat player can spawn plus the bronze printers you would make 1270 XP per entire printer charge till it reaches 0. That means from my current level each day I can make a maximum amount of 152400 xp (not including double xp after 10.) Meaning it would take 122 CONSECUTIVE days of full 24 hour play times just from level 65 to reach 99. Im unable to count the total amount of xp it would take to go from level 0 to level 99 but I can assume its 20 million or around that area only further adding to the amount of days it would take. 

What are the advantages of having this? - More of a reason to base. The more money people make from skills the more they are going to base. Its a never ending cycle.

Who is it mainly for? - Crim

Links to any content - 

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

10 hours ago, Mr. Rob said:

+support

level 99 in almost ever skill needs to be lowered 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

17 hours ago, Mr. Rob said:

+support

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

23 hours ago, Mr. Rob said:

+support

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private