fix motd rule for water bases - Denied

Dono

What you want to see? - make it clearer in the MOTD that bases over water are not allowed. This is the only thing the MOTD states about bases in relation to water.
https://gyazo.com/4b7b332be4efbe88171cc3ba23e79d8b

The reasoning given for my base over the water being a fail base was because it was not connected to land in any way, even tho it was built in a way that players would not need to go underwater to enter nor climb / crouch to enter. The rule needs to be updated to mention that players must not be forced to swim in order to get to a base.

Why should we add it? - The MOTD specifically states you may not build underwater bases and does not inform players they cant build on top of the water either.. I have also talked to multiple different staff members across the entire hierarchy and got approval all the way up to JMT for the base I built (it didn't break any basing rules). The staff team not knowing that it isnt allowed at nearly all levels is proof that the rule is just not properly documented and understood. 

What are the advantages of having this? - No longer having a rule that isnt actually written in the server rules.

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Edited by Dono

Above water bases are not against the rules, if a staff member is confused on this ask for a higher staff member. I have dealt with the same issues and been told the same thing by JMT.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

4 minutes ago, Mark001 said:

Above water bases are not against the rules, if a staff member is confused on this ask for a higher staff member. I have dealt with the same issues and been told the same thing by JMT.

1 hour ago, Mark001 said:

Tell that to the SMT that told me yesterday I can’t have one

Edited by Dono
  • Skull 2

12 hours ago, Mark001 said:

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

+support

would prefer to not have to have my base checked by half the staff team.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

On 7/17/2023 at 10:31 PM, Bartholomew said:

+support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 7/17/2023 at 11:31 PM, Bartholomew said:

+support

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 7/17/2023 at 11:13 AM, Mark001 said:

-support

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

On 7/17/2023 at 11:31 PM, Bartholomew said:

+support

S.W.A.T. MSGT\S.W.A.T. HFTO\Blaze Family Owner

"Fuck with the Blaze, catch the smoke"

• 3 weeks later...