Player Report - WD Exspira Mars XV-20 [Sweeps]

Dagger

Your in game name: Ender

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:441649770

The player's in game name: WD Exspira Mars XV-20

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:728276985

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 7/9/2023 [Around 12:00 PM EST]

What did the player do: As shown on the screenshots below, an MC&D salesman had dropped numerous gun crates into lower D-Block as a "gift" [Technically abusing a loophole since MC&D aren't allowed to SELL guns to D-Class, but that's a report for another day]. Anyways, the appropriate response would have been to arrest the MC&D salesman, or just flat out kill him. Instead, however, Sweeps opted to get on D-Class, take all the guns, then switch back onto Expira. This is behavior I would expect from a Gensec OFC, not the Deputy Head of Wardens as a whole. You can also see in the screenshots that after being called out on what they did, they simply state that the MOTD doesn't directly say they can't do that, meaning they can do it. This is a clear example of Powergaming, and is overall just petty and dumb.

Evidence (required): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EPOBpCecv762_4a3231zh2Zo3kblzqm_QqHThpm6Kk4/edit

What do you believe should happen to the player: I am requesting a formal warn for Powergaming/FailRP.

Any extra information: Agent Skinner was here.

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

Wait, so they just removed the guns that shouldn’t have been there in the first place? Probably should’ve just called staff but it’s hardly powergaming to minimize the effects of rule breaking.

-Support

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

-support 
yeah so what your saying is your abusing a loophole in MC&D to sale guns to d class i think sweeps did the right thing to remove the guys from lower d block

Retired Medical Low Command and Senior Command

While sweeps should have called staff or made a report to handle this issue, I am not warning him for taking it into his own hands. He will be verbally warned for actively switching jobs to remove spawned items, however I am not taking it past that.

The entire point of the MC&D rule stopping them from selling guns to d-class is so that the d-class can't get said guns without an armory, so giving them still violates said rule. It might be a loophole, it is still against the MOTD and will be treated as such.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

Denied

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |