Nathan the goat failrp report- Accepted

Keltor

Your in game name: Keltor

The player's in game name: Nathan the goat 

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:1:609540761

What did the player do: Failrp. didnt drop 30k when mugged. didnt follow fearrp

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1iuwikIK1Skkd1/d1337iv1ccII?invite=cr-MSx2c2wsNjk5MTM2MjUs

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn

Any extra information: no non sl staff members were on to deal with sit.

SL Keltor, Gov Sanchez

305869967_usmsresize.png.660510be75f363e55a5a1685bc4caf0f.png

-/+ support. 

Yes what the thief did was a bit odd but tbh the cop is the only one who in my eyes actually broke a rule. 

In all hoensty the thief should of just been shot when he didn't stop moving or you could always talk to him or get another staff member to talk to him afterwards as with video it can't really be biased. 

But imo nothing more than a verbal should be given to the thief. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

-support

If he says he don't got money on him he don't got money on him. Tab menu is an out of character tool, in my eyes altho you must comply with mugs I don't see a problem with roleplaying the fact that a person isn't walking around on the street with 30 thousands dollars cash lmao. What I find odd is you are reporting Nathan for not dropping you 30k to add on to your billions and not the OFC that tazer rushed you.

Edited by Mark001

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

1 hour ago, Mark001 said:

-support

If he says he don't got money on him he don't got money on him. Tab menu is an out of character tool, in my eyes altho you must comply with mugs I don't see a problem with roleplaying the fact that a person isn't walking around on the street with 30 thousands dollars cash lmao. What I find odd is you are reporting Nathan for not dropping you 30k to add on to your billions and not the OFC that tazer rushed you.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

9 hours ago, Nimo said:

+Support

He has 2 Million lmao. He definitely has over 30k

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

On 7/9/2023 at 7:37 AM, Nimo said:

+Support

He has 2 Million lmao. He definitely has over 30k

On 7/9/2023 at 2:29 PM, Mark001 said:

-support

This is a very truthful side of things however

Still +Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)