4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Lisberhuiopi

What is your steam name?: Lisberhuiopi

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:634471221

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): lisberhuiopi#0693

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have staffed on another SCP server before called Zenith project I staffed there for 2 months then the community started to crumble so I resigned and switched to Gamer light SCP RP in April 2023.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2022

What date did you make your forums account? I joined May 19, 2023

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0 https://imgur.com/a/6LAJa55

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold

Are you a staff member in another community? Not anymore

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: CST

What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been a loyal member of the Gaming Light community for a little while now and I want to just generally make the community a better and safer place for everyone. I like to talk with the community and like to interact with them as much as much as I can by staying in populated areas. I also want to be able to show that I am responsible enough to everyone in the community and that I am capable of having high authority and I want to show that I can be useful to the Gamer light community.  I also want to show that I also love this server and all gaming light servers and think its a cool server overall admins are good people are amazing and everything and want to try to be a good person and proven they have. I also just want to make staffing better for people because I know from personal experience how overwhelming and exhausting the game can be by just doing ticket after ticket and feeling like your the only staff online.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would Ask them To kindly stop with the foul words and if they do not listen, I will gag them and then I would have to ask an admin+ for assistants and also let them understand that they will get a punishment which is a Formal Warning and a 5 day Ban

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated, and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? First, I would pull all the people away and put them in different corners. I would then talk to each of them one by one to get all the sides of the story. I would then talk with another staff or review everything by myself. I would then gag all of them and bring them back to the center and explain everything and what I think would be fair. Depending on what happened and what punishment is needed, I would call a higher up to help hand out of the punishments.

Edited by Lisberhuiopi

+Support

From the few interactions i've had with Lisber they seem like a pretty laid back and solid member of the community. Application itself could be a bit better written, but between my own personal experiences and his good track record so far, I'd still say he could make for a good addition to the staff team.

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT