adding the ability for CCs to buy NVGs/thermals - Accepted

ImTrash

What are you suggesting? - the ability for Custom jobs to buy NVGs/thermals

How would this change better the server? -  allowing custom jobs to see when the lights are off..

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Maybe? I don't think so, besides people complaining about it being "overpowered" as they ignore stronger classes doing it too.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  CCs

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by ImTrash

+support

i hate when i pay for a CC it isnt able to see in the dark!!!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 7/6/2023 at 6:45 PM, Tazza said:

+support

i hate when i pay for a CC it isnt able to see in the dark!!!

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 7/10/2023 at 3:10 AM, Dutch- said:

+support

its stupid that the job i paid hundreds of dollars for isnt allowed to see when the lights go out for 20 minutes

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye