Ireland's CI Resignation

Ireland.

As I'm sure some of you have noticed, my activity these past few weeks has been getting worse and worse. This is in part due to work/irl issues happening, but also due to me not being able to find the motivation to hop on. Therefore I will be resigning as I don't want to take up a COL spot and be inactive. With my next semester of college coming up in a little more than a month, I would've had to resign at that point anyways to focus on that, so I'm just getting it out of the way now. I'll still be around on the server as this is only a CI resignation. I'm not gonna do this whole long list of mentions, I've enjoyed spending time with just about everybody in CI so the list would be way too long. I might be back in CI at some point but for now I'm out. (Longshot on top btw)

Former: CI COL, S6 Sidious VI, A1 SPC

I'll miss you ireland, you were a fire HLS

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

We need to grind longshot again

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

Omg is that....former...CI COL Ireland...🥲

All jokes aside have been and always will be a close friend, see ya after while COL Home Depot🫡

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

• Curtis locked this topic