Mitilda report- Denied

Little Jamal

Your In-Game Name: John Dobber

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199494882117/

Staff member's In-Game Name: Matilda

What did they do? A couple seconds in you can hear her begin to call me retarded. When i ask her what she said she tried to cover herself by saying it was her accent. Even after straight asking asking it took her some time to come up with a excuse.

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? A warning would be fair I beleive

• Skull 1

+ / - support

If you slow it down she does like half say it.

my main issue is that this clip is over 2 months old which is really weird why would it take you 2 months to deal with this / post it now

SWAT ON TOP

Retired: PD LT 1L57 | S.W.A.T.  MSGT XD5 

1 minute ago, Mr. Rob said:

+ / - support

my main issue is that this clip is over 2 months old which is really weird why would it take you 2 months to deal with this / post it now

Well I didnt want to report it cause i felt bad but then others told me i should. have also been away for months so havent had laptop

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mr. Rob said:

+ / - support

i dont care GIF 

Just now, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Thats not even the word at all... If you listen close enough she says "return" and not the other word you are referring to. Also you had 3 months to report this and you have a perm ban for alting.. which is very sus. 

https://tools.gaminglight.com/profile/76561199494882117

Not an alt bud i plan on putting in an appeal soon.

6 hours ago, Mr. Rob said:

+ / - support

9 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Thats not even the word at all... If you listen close enough she says "return" and not the other word you are referring to. Also you had 3 months to report this and you have a perm ban for alting.. which is very sus. 

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

16 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

-Support. 

While it does sound like the word if you listen to it while barely paying attention which I'll admit I do most times in a sit and is I'll be watching other things. 

I would say this should be taken as a teaching moment to maybe teach staff no matter what country they come from to speak a bit more clearly as I've had to ask staff before to repeat because I swore I herd them say something that wasn't really allowed. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png