Calamity player report- Denied

Ganta

Your in game name: Ganta

The player's in game name: Calamity

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:441397904

What did the player do: Changed jobs to reset armor and health after gunfight

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1h9jTLf2KWnTzO/d1337pQDF0ep?invite=cr-MSxQdUMsOTM4MjQ1NDgs
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn

Any extra information: Calamity is an experienced member and knows not todo this.

• Skull 1

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

Calamity does this a lot between situations but I don’t care enough to make a report since most people do it all the time with no problems. So +/-support I guess.

Edited by Mark001
  • Skull 1

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

3 hours ago, Mark001 said:

Calamity does this a lot between situations but I don’t care enough to make a report. So +support i guess

+Support

-he should know not do this he was a senior admin before or something like that

-its failrp and if Mark is correct he should definitely be warned now

i dont care GIF 

LMMAOOOO WHAT???? This is the most petty report I’ve ever seen. Bro was having glitches such as audio, guns not reloading, armor and health kits not working. You are staff and as smt have said previously to report it in game. You’re an admin if you thought it was wrong you should have warned him 🤷‍♂️. Plus situation was over so if he was fixing a glitch I see no issue. Question does this screenshot not show a umc member doing the same thing you’re claiming calamity did? https://imgur.com/a/aFppGte You ACTUALLY  sent this to calamity so just curious why didn’t you report this umc member for doing exactly what you’re reporting calamity for? Seems pretty bias but I wouldn’t know I’m just an ex staff member

-support as this is pretty obv player targeting. 

Edited by Bartholomew
  • Skull 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

• Head of Staff
12 minutes ago, Slasher said:

All of SL -supporting this 💀

+ or - supports only ty

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

13 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

LMMAOOOO WHAT???? This is the most petty report I’ve ever seen. Bro was having glitches such as audio, guns not reloading, armor and health kits not working. You are staff and as smt have said previously to report it in game. You’re an admin if you thought it was wrong you should have warned him 🤷‍♂️. Plus situation was over so if he was fixing a glitch I see no issue. Question does this screenshot not show a umc member doing the same thing you’re claiming calamity did? https://imgur.com/a/aFppGte You ACTUALLY  sent this to calamity so just curious why didn’t you report this umc member for doing exactly what you’re reporting calamity for? Seems pretty bias but I wouldn’t know I’m just an ex staff member

-support as this is pretty obv player targeting. 

My custom class loadout was glitched because Nimo tried to arrest me and I got jailbreaked and I had to switch jobs to get my loadout back,  I'm Bonetavious. so dont drag me Into this.

But +/- support I mean If it was after situation meaning he is not in any RP scenario who really cares.

Edited by [GL] #BeHappy
  • Thanks 1