General Suggestion - 50 Players need to be on the server for Euclid class. - Accepted [Completed]

Boesermaster

What are you suggesting? - Reduce the ammount of players needed for Euclid to start self breach from 70 to 50

How would this change better the server? - It would allow earlier on the server for more stuff to happen. And players who want to rp as SCPs , can play as the easier to recontain ones. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Players die due to SCPs running around. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - People who want to rp as SCPs. 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - None. 

+support
can rarely breach during off hours during low player count, would make it much easier if they lowerd it for Euclid and had it the same for Keter 

Edited by PabloProo123

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

1 hour ago, PabloProo123 said:

+support
can rarely breach during off hours during low player count, would make it much easier if they lowerd it for Euclid and had it the same for Keter 

I don’t thing for keters would be a good idea, most keters are hard to recontain with less then 3 people. 

1 minute ago, Boesermaster said:

I don’t thing for keters would be a good idea, most keters are hard to recontain with less then 3 people. 

i mean keep it the same as it is now for keters and lower it for Euclid SCP's

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2023 at 1:36 PM, PabloProo123 said:

+support

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+/- support, ehhh Idk man while their might be 50 players on half the time its afk dclass or something else. I do agree it needs to be lowerd maybe to like 55/60 but 50 in general is just a little bit to low

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

• Manager

+ Support I very much enjoy this idea, it can still give players to do something, maybe it can be 50 players plus 5 MTF on or something so that there are actual combatants to fight against the SCP.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)