Fire department suggestion - Denied

braymccowan

What you want to see? -A Fire Department 

Why should we add it? - i feel there should be a fire department because like its in real life like ems there is ems in real life we have that we should have a fire department 

What are the advantages of having this? -Maybe bringing more people to the community 

Who is it mainly for? -everyone and me i would love to be high up in fire because thats going to be my IRL job this is just a suggestion yo see how everyone feel about it

Links to any content - 

Edited by braymccowan

+/- Support

Let me be real, I would join in a heartbeat and go for fire chief, but there is an issue. Smoke/fires cause massive frame drops in most addons. The server can already get quite laggy already and this may cause massive issues. 

• Like 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

5 hours ago, HuntR said:

+/- Support

Let me be real, I would join in a heartbeat and go for fire chief, but there is an issue. Smoke/fires cause massive frame drops in most addons. The server can already get quite laggy already and this may cause massive issues. 

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

17 hours ago, HuntR said:

+/- Support

19 hours ago, HuntR said:

+/- Support

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 6/26/2023 at 8:37 AM, HuntR said:

+/- Support

i dont care GIF 

- Support

As much I would +Support this but sadly in the past we had this and got removed, there were some what quite few people in the Department but the issue was the performance issues and framerate of the fires happening and which doesn’t help if the server performance and peoples FPS drop and becoming unplayable.

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

On 6/26/2023 at 10:37 AM, HuntR said:

+/- Support

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

On 6/26/2023 at 11:37 AM, HuntR said:

+/- Support

On 6/26/2023 at 4:37 PM, HuntR said:

+/- Support

• braymccowan changed the title to Fire department suggestion
On 6/26/2023 at 10:37 AM, HuntR said:

+/- Support

On 6/29/2023 at 1:16 AM, Ecott said:

- Support

As much I would +Support this but sadly in the past we had this and got removed, there were some what quite few people in the Department but the issue was the performance issues and framerate of the fires happening and which doesn’t help if the server performance and peoples FPS drop and becoming unplayable.

To give my side, I was a part of a community in the past that did this and it lagged the server really bad when there were people even on the job. Sometimes the fires would even start with no Fire Department online and just almost crash the server a few times.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 6/29/2023 at 2:16 AM, Ecott said:

- Support

This may be possible when s&box releases 

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC