Capture point location suggestion - Completed

Mark001

What you want to see? - New capture point locations

1 - Move the one in union square into the park to stop false capture alarms

2 - Lobby of La grande hotel

3 - (My personal fav) Parking lot inside of tunnel

4 - Parking lot of the urban outfits across from 7/11

Why should we add it? - I thought each location out and I think these would be the best options for capture points.

What are the advantages of having this? - More faction activity, right now its hard to gain levels.

Who is it mainly for? - Factions

Links to any content - N/A

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+support the location  are good and im tired of seeing that it poped up after gov goes in them cuse its in the middle of the road so BIG +SUPPORT

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

3 hours ago, Mr_Blaze said:

+ Support

I like the areas you chose for the capture points. Its a good idea as the one in the street is a bit annoying.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

4 hours ago, Mr_Blaze said:

+ Support

I like the areas you chose for the capture points. Its a good idea as the one in the street is a bit annoying.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

12 hours ago, Mr_Blaze said:

+ Support

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

This suggestion is completed! The suggestion is either in-game or will be in next restart! Thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion! ❤️

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC