In-Game Name: Logan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:149846194

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: 2 months

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

Qualifications: 

I have a lot of experience that aligns well with the responsibilities of a Police Captain. I have held a number of leadership positions in the past and in the present, which has given me the necessary experience to assume the responsibilities of a Police Captain.

Dedication and Commitment:

One important factor that distinguishes me is my constant focus and commitment to the gaming community. I have repeatedly proved my dependability, and desire to go above and beyond to support the community's operation. My dedication to the community is clear, whether it is spending additional hours resolving issues, engaging in training sessions, or aiding fellow officers. 

Leadership Abilities:

Being an effective leader is very crucial to any team, and I believe that I possess the ability to lead and inspire others. I have strong interpersonal skills, allowing me to create positive relationships with fellow officers. I consistently exhibit empathy, understanding and patience when adressing concern or conflicts that may be brought to my attention. I listen to what othersd have to say to the full extent, ensuring that everyone feels heard and respected. I also have very good communications skills, both verbal and written, which helps me give information and instructions clearly and concisely, minizing any confusion while increasing efficiency.

Positive Impact:

As a police captain, I will make a lasting positive impact on the Gaminglight community. I look forward to contributing growth and development of the police department as well as implementing new strategies. I am dedicated to creating an environment that is inclusive and supportive to any and all officers. I believe that by emphasizing professionalism, fasirness and integrity, I aim to increase the experience for others in the community.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

logan2.png

5 hours ago, [GL]MyanDaBeast said:

+Support

-Would make a great Captain

-Active

-Good Luck!

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

On 6/28/2023 at 9:07 AM, [GL]MyanDaBeast said:

+Support

-Would make a great Captain

-Active

-Good Luck!

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346