Noah Lee's 48 Hours

Noah Lee

Well Lady's and Gent's what a time it has been, but all good and bad times must come to a end at some point. 
i dont even know how i wanted to write this even to the point of typing this out right now... but man its been a time almost  2 years ago i joined Delta force and man lemme tell you it was a struggle to get anywhere in the department at that time for a number of reasons, but as me and @Smaug moved up the ranks we transformed DF into the amazing team it is now. One of my major reasons for doing this now is timing, i barely have enough time to play any games anymore with me moving into working two jobs and i just can no longer lead delta force to where it needs to be from my limited time as it is now, this is not a community resignation, this is purely a Delta force step down

Now for everyone's favorite part who is he going to recognizeeee

First of all we have to go with Mr. Big Money  @Ecott JK, all jokes aside thank you for allowing me to be where i am today and putting up with me and @Smaug lovely selfs all this time 🙂
Well we knew @Smaug was going to be up next, man it has been a ride but thank you for having my back for all this time and being one amazingly chill guys
Next... All My command guys past and present Jack (I tired to find you're forums but there is too many jacks) @Slasher @Sammy Sprinkler it was a pleasure working with each one of you, some more than others... but we dont talk about that 🙂 but for the two of you still in DF i hope you guys continue to do well and pick up some activityyyyyy ❤️

And to final this out, thinking about all the people that i would need to track down a tag for me to finish all the meaningful talks i've had with people about different things, thank you and you know who you are but thank you all again to all TAC EHC, and damn all EHC TBH you guys are amazing, keep up the good work.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

It's really hard to see you go but it's been one hell of a time with you never a dull moment while you were around i hope you have good luck in life and hopefully, we can still do stuff outside of Gmod.

Damn wasn’t expecting this but understand with irl of your jobs but you will be missed loads by everyone in Delta Force! You did incredibly well in Delta Force and helped out the best you can in your intentions! You will be missed loads!

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

Does this mean I won’t get rammed off the road anymore on EMS? But honestly we did have some disagreements here and there but still sad to see a long standing DF person leave. o7

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Most active Delta force is now gone

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat