What is your in-game name?:

JR Anthony Rogers

What is your steam name?: 

#1 Olivera Fan

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:127976118

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):

DoBronxLover#4822

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I was a staff member on the Justice Gaming Network server, I reached the rank of moderator before leaving the server due to one of the server managers being openly homophobic.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

2019 is what battle metrics says.

What date did you make your forums account? 

"JOINED
May 10, 2021"

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

10, Keep in mind 9 Of these are from 2 Years ago, and only 1 is recent. https://imgur.com/a/xGlMzrG

What is your donor rank?

(User, Silver, Gold, etc)

Gold

Are you a staff member in another community?

No

Have you read the staff handbook?

Yes I can be quizzed if you like.

Timezone:

EST

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I started playing GamingLight servers when I was 9 years old, around 2015 on the MilitaryRP server. I was hooked and played GMOD daily until around 2021. In that span I have played on a lot of servers but none have topped that feeling that the MilitaryRP server gave me, until the SCP Server. This was the first time I ever had a rank in any game, I was 14 and was a Senior Researcher and trained a lot of people. I took a little break but am starting to dedicate again to this server, with this recent interview announcement I thought I'd give it a shot. I am active on the server with around 133 hours in game and surprisingly a very little amount is from AFKing, my mom would never let me do that to the light bill :3. I am also dedicated and if I put my mind to something it will get done. I also know the rules very well as I have been playing under them for multiple years. I am also very friendly and understanding of peoples situations and can relate to most. I also have very good judgment, I might be lenient at times but it is very situational. I have a Servant Leadership style, to save you your time googling what that is. It is a style where instead of just succeeding you make everybody around you do the same. You make everybody around you the best version that they can be. I thrive on making people better versions of themselves and when put in that position I thrive. I am social and able to meet and make friends pretty easily. I hope you make it this far cause I would like to address the worries of the warns, I was a argumentative teen going through a custody battle between parents, this is no excuse though, I did around 90% of these except 1 which is the prop abuse warn, I vividly remembering talking with other D-Class with my physgun out and a staff member came to me and said I through somebody in the roof, I told them no I did not but did not have any proof and stiff got warned for for it. Other then that I do agree with the other warns, I have changed and matured and are professional at all times, I am now 16 almost 17 and am ready to be one of the most active, dedicated and professional staff members you have ever have. 

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

I would clip it as proof should be needed for every ban, then call a higher staff member aka a Admin+ and request a 5 day ban for NitRP (No intent to Roleplay) and Mass RDM (Mass killing with no roleplay behind it). Before the ban I would also warn the player for the actions as well. 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would ask for some more help to get control of the situation, I think that handling 5 people in a sit with only be would end up in chaos, I would call down another staff member and split into 2 groups, One the person who reported and 2 the person who is being reported, get both sides of the story and with the knowledge from the other staff member either punish or let the person reported go. I would be lenient on the yelling and them getting toxic if it doesn't get extreme, we all get angry and maybe just talking to the person/people who got angry in a calm way instead of warning them can make their experience better on the server whereas if you warn them they can get more angry and it would escalate the situation.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? 

Remain calm and do not antagonize the person, some people may be very nonchalant or just sound like they dont care because of the way/words that they use while speaking. If they are just obviously trolling then I would also add NitRP to the punishment and watch over the player closely to see if they are going to continue to troll. 

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he 

followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? 

If I witnessed this then I would clip it and call a Admin+ to ban the player, If it was a report from another player then i would request to see a clip, if there is none then it is a he says she says type of thing, I would not punish the player based a acquisition with no evidence behind it. After though I would watch the player to make sure they are not actually breaking the rules or abusing a bug. 

If you have any questions or concerns, please ask them in the comments and i will respond ASAP.

- Anthony Rogers

Edited by YonkieP

6 minutes ago, Sprink said:

Sorry, we have plenty of moderators supervising our trails currently. If you would like you can apply for Trial Moderator though!

I'm sorry I don't understand, I applied for Trial Moderator? 

1 minute ago, Lovelock said:

I am sorry but I am giving a -support for the following reasons

- You have warns showing against you for NCWS, Lying and dissing staff

- No vote poll

- No forum activity

I do infact have those warns but in the requirements page it states they must be 30 days old, those are 2 years old, also it should have the poll i did the thing I was told in the discord and i will check and fix the issue, I also did not see a Forum Activity Requirement in the requirements tab, If this is a personal requirement then I understand, "Your forum account must at least be one week old" aswell as "Must have no warnings in the last 30 days involving the following conduct:Racism, homophobia, transphobia, etcToxicity, server disrespect, staff disrespect" . Thank you for your input :3

I HAVE FIXED THE POLLS I AM SORRY

• YonkieP changed the title to Anthony Rogers - Trial Moderator Application
1 hour ago, Lovelock said:

I am sorry but I am giving a -support for the following reasons

- You have warns showing against you for NCWS, Lying and dissing staff

- No vote poll

- No forum activity

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

- Support

- who are you? I haven't seen you nor heard anything about you, though I'm guessing you are fairly new in this community, by looking at your warns. I will be putting a - support on this.

- Even if these warns are old, the amount of toxic and disrespectful to staff type logic, concerns me most. I do believe you are good yes. but I am really not familiar with you or never even seen at all. 

Current: Medical Command (Surgeon)

-support

You've received multiple additional warns since posting this, and the only interaction i've had with you so far have been fairly negative on the server.

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 month.

• Like 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT