SCP-008 Test Log

PabloProo123

Test idea(s) - 13/20- the purpose of conducting this test was to enhance the preparedness and capabilities of Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 in dealing with SCP-008 outbreaks, essentially from what I read you just put A1 into the test chamber, I still like the idea though...

Presentation/format - 26/20- Quite a unique document format, everything flows well, its easy to read and its images are appealing and it is easy to access +6 points for adding extra unique sections.

Quality/length - 19/20- High in quality and length

Grammar - 10/20- Unfortunately not the best grammar I've seen, things could be phrased better and there are many simple mistakes such as "a exceedingly" or "an contaminated". Words could be replaced with better words as well.

Lore Knowledge- 20/20 - Great demonstration and knowledge or lore knowledge through "background research"

Overall : 88/100- Good job                                        Adding a plague inc. screenshot is crazy

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png